-There is much more to using propane as fuel than simply having it delivered and the professionals from family-owned Wildhorse Propane & Appliances have some valuable information about the importance of working with qualified propane technicians.
Propane has many more uses that go beyond fueling your home and grill. Propane is an in-demand fuel for many sectors, including:
- Agriculture: Generators, irrigation, heat for buildings and water, crop dryers, weed control, forklifts and other vehicles
- Industries such as food preparation, manufacturing, building material manufacturing, industrial kilns, printing press applications,
- Construction relies on building materials that are processed with propane heat and on propane technicians for installing underground gas lines
- Homes rely on propane for heating, cooking, hot water and running a variety of appliances.
- Equipment such as lawn mowers, riding mowers, weed flaming and fueling trucks
- School busses and other vehicles run on propane, also known as “autogas”
- Other uses: Heating hot tubs and swimming pools, hobby and artisan uses for jewelry making, ceramics and glass bead making to name a few, camp stoves and other outdoor grilling and cooking are also popular uses of propane
Qualified propane technicians make a difference
All of these uses need someone to deliver the propane as well as:
- Install propane-fueled equipment and appliances
- Inspect and service propane-fueled vehicles, equipment and appliances
- Inspect and troubleshoot existing propane systems
- Install, inspect and troubleshoot underline gas lines before the trenches are backfilled
- Deliver, inspect and fill propane tanks
A qualified propane technician, such as the team from the Watsonville propane company, is able to work with homeowners, construction crews, farmers, ranchers and team leaders in a variety of industries and has the specialized knowledge for installing, inspecting and maintaining propane systems in a wide range of environments
Even though propane is considered to be one of the safest fuels, it is still a flammable gas and needs an appropriately trained and experienced technician to safely handle deliveries, installations, inspections and maintenance.
- Propane is usually delivered either by truck, filling existing propane tanks, or cylinders that are delivered to sites that use propane to fuel a variety of equipment. There are a number of important steps to delivery including installing and securing the propane tank and inspecting all the connections, gauges and gas flow. Cylinders need to be safely stored and a refill/replacement procedure needs to be in place to make sure there is always a supply of propane and that the cylinders are stored correctly and not damaged.
- Licensing and expertise is a requirement for installing new propane systems. The technicians need to have an understanding of how to dig trenches suitable for running gas pipes and connections as well as how to connect all of the appliances to the gas lines then inspect and test the entire system.
- Experienced technicians can detect and repair leaks in existing propane systems, including propane appliances and take care of routine inspections and maintenance to make sure everything is working correctly
- Qualified propane technicians follow and can explain detailed safety procedures.
The local qualified experts
Wildhorse Propane and Appliances is a family-owned business that has been serving residential and commercial accounts for propane in Watsonville and Monterey and San Luis Obispo counties since 1980. The company’s services include:
- Decades of experience installing underground gas lines for the construction industry, pool companies, landscaping companies and public works projects
- Fueling residential and commercial propane tanks and propane-fueled RVs, other vehicles and equipment
- Inspecting, troubleshooting and repairing propane systems
- Appliance sales and installation featuring leading brands
In addition, Wildhorse features 24-hour emergency service and free bids and estimates.
Call Wildhorse Propane & Appliances for your propane needs.