-Outdoor living is a way of life in California and pretty much a year-around experience in the tri-county area of San Luis Obispo, Monterey and Santa Cruz counties. There’s grilling and barbecuing, camping, hanging out around a campfire and lounging and dining in luxury in the outdoor kitchen. The team from Wildhorse Propane & Appliances, the Castroville propane service, has some tips to help you get the most enjoyment from outdoor living.
Propane is the fuel of choice for dining and relaxing outdoors. Propane fuels camp stoves, grills, kitchen appliances and even outdoor fireplaces and exotic tiki lamps.
Efficient, clean-burning, inexpensive and one of the safest fuels today, propane is also environmentally friendly because it is low emission, making cooking with it a pleasant experience.
Set the scene. What’s your preference?
- Enjoying good company and conversation around an outdoor fire while sipping wine or beer?
- A quiet romantic evening under the stars?
- Camping and waking up to a hearty, hot breakfast and coffee?
- A full course dinner cooked and served on the patio?
Propane can deliver, and so can the Castroville propane service’s King City appliance showroom. Here are some of the more popular propane-powered appliances and polishing touches that can set the stage for any outdoor experience and make sure you and your guests have a great time.
- Propane camp stoves, available from outdoor supply, hardware and major retailers have become a household staple. Few campers are without a propane camp stove or two, and these handy little stoves have become a staple for cooking when the power is out.
- Outdoor fireplaces that are fueled by propane come all sizes from portable versions that can travel to campgrounds (where open flames are allowed), the patio or any place in the backyard, to large traditional fireplaces. Gathering around a fire for warmth, food and companionship is as old as humankind and propane has brought the experience into the modern day.
- Outdoor propane heaters for the patio or any other outdoor place where friends and family want to hang out. These heaters are perfect for taking the evening chill out of the air when no one is quite ready to go back inside.
- Grilling is one the most popular get-together activities for good food and company. Propane grills come in a variety of sizes, including smaller, portable versions. Smokers, for preparing your uncle’s special slow cooked recipe, are also available for propane.
- The top of the line for outdoor living and dining is the outdoor kitchen. Equip your outdoor kitchen any way that pleases you from just a stove up to a stove, oven and refrigerator.
You can have the outdoor kitchen of your dreams with the help and advice of the Castroville propane team at Wildhorse Propane & Appliances. If a full kitchen isn’t on your immediate list, the showroom staff can help match you up with the best appliances that will get you started. If it’s something the showroom doesn’t necessarily carry, such as camp stoves, you can get a recommendation for finding it.
Wildhorse Propane & Appliances is a family-owned business that has been serving residential and commercial propane needs since 1980. Along with delivering propane to communities throughout California’s Central Coast, they carry a full line of top brand appliances and deliver and install the appliances for you.
Call Wildhorse Propane & Appliances for your propane needs.